• A secure and positively inclusive learning environment is an inevitable right and duty for all stakeholders.
• High-quality education cultivates students’ capacities to analyze and communicate, think critically and inventively, and apply their knowledge for decision-making.
• Lifelong learning is fundamental for the success of students in a changing, innovative society.
• Interaction, collaboration, and motivation among the school community foster indulgence, open-mindedness and appreciation for others.
• Adaptation to technological changes is a must to offer students qualitative resources in an evolutionary world.
• Implementation of standardized curriculum alongside with diversified activities results in higher levels of learning productivity and efficiency across students.
• A wide variety of extra-curricular activities creates a sense of leadership and collaboration in students.